ROI Online, a digital marketing agency in Amarillo, Texas, is currently seeking a Graphic/Digital Design Intern with excellent design capabilities, a creative mind and an eagerness to learn. If you are a graphic design student looking for a fulfilling, career-advancing experience, but still want to have fun, this may be the gig for you!
This is a non-paid internship for college students seeking academic credit, but payment open for discussion at a later date based on the intern’s performance. Preference will be given to college juniors and seniors. Scheduling is flexible; internship duration to be determined.
- Second-year graphic design student preferred
- Graphic design, communication design, digital media, fine arts or related majors preferred
- Must present portfolio of work prior to interview for review (5-10 examples)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Work directly with ROI’s graphic artists and in close conjunction with other staff members
- Design and edit web and print graphics, including images for landing pages, blogs, social media and email marketing
- Assist graphic artists with creating wireframes and other materials to guide the development of clients’ websites
- Perform other duties as directed by the Creative Department
- At least two years of college coursework in graphic design preferred
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CC/CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Familiarity with optimizing graphics for online use
- Aware of industry best practices related to web and print design, in addition to brand identity
- Working knowledge of web development and technologies related to graphic design
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize projects and multitask
- Willingness to learn and perform new skills
- Photography and videography experience a plus
- Primary work location: ROI Online in Amarillo, Texas, with opportunities to telecommute
- Flexible schedule
About ROI Online:
ROI Online is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Amarillo, Texas. We are a full-suite marketing firm that offers web as well as print marketing capabilities. We develop websites, inbound marketing campaigns, blogging strategies, marketing materials and much more. We are a hard-working, yet fun-loving group that wants to help our clients succeed.
For more information about the Graphic/Digital Design Internship, please email Creative Dept. Lead, Gabe Sappenfield, at email@example.com.