ROI Online, an internet marketing agency based in Amarillo, Texas, is looking to expand its Development Department. We are searching for a qualified and experienced Web Analyst & SEO Specialist.
ROI Online is a B2B company that focuses on creating an excellent online user experience for our clients’ customers. ROI Online implements modern marketing strategies and utilizes proper SEO techniques. Black hat SEO tactics (e.g. keyword stuffing, over-optimization) are unacceptable. Our marketing strategies are geared toward a human audience, not just search engines.
What does all this mean? We deliver long-term investments for our clients, not just quick financial returns.
Web Analyst & SEO Specialist Position in Amarillo, Texas
- Job Location: ROI Online, an internet marketing agency in Amarillo, Texas; telecommute open to discussion
- Position Type: Full-time (college degree or equivalent work experience preferred)
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Paid: Wage/Salary
- Employment Start Date: Immediately
The Web Analyst & SEO Specialist will be responsible for identifying, researching and executing SEO strategies, in addition to presenting analytical data and results to clients.
- Mining data
- Monitoring web activity
- Analyzing web performance
- Identifying areas of growth opportunity, as well as researching and recommending areas in which SEO performance can be improved
- Creating successful keyword strategies
- Experience with web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics; certifications in Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of modern SEO practices
- Familiarity with semantic search
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools and process
- Strong analysis skills pertaining to digital analytics
- Ability to work in a close-knit, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently but also collaborate with a group
- A deep understanding of website functions and HTML
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- An understanding of attribution, retargeting, PPC, affiliates, feeds, mobile and social functions
We encourage candidates to read our Company Culture Code for a more in-depth look into our agency’s style and work environment.
To apply for the Web Analyst & SEO Specialist position, and to see other available jobs at ROI Online, please visit our Careers Page.