ROI Online, an internet marketing agency® based in Amarillo, Texas, is seeking a summer intern to assist with project management and creative duties. Get invaluable training at a successful marketing agency and work with a fun and friendly staff!
This is an unpaid internship, but available for college credit. Please speak to your academic advisor.
Job Location: ROI Online in Amarillo, Texas, with telecommute opportunities
Position Type: Summer internship
Hours Per Week: 40
*If you are unable to work 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday during the summer, please let us know and we can work with your schedule.
The Project Management Intern will support and assist the Creative Director.
- Good project management skills
- Professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple timelines based on clients' needs
- Social media skills
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, but not mandatory
- Manage printing jobs for clients
- Answer client questions via emails
- Assist with project management duties (e.g. taking notes in meetings, uploading notes to project management tool, updating client projects, etc.)
- Help solving minor client issues
- Handling maintenance tasks
- Updating business card files
- Making the Content Dept.’s edits to print materials
*ROI Online is an equal opportunity employer