ROI Online is seeking a senior copywriter and content manager to join our team!
The Content Department at ROI Online is seeking an experienced copywriter and content manager to join our team. The Content Department is in charge of generating content for clients. Responsibilities include copywriting, editing, content strategy, and content management. The Content Department runs on a tight schedule and operates in a fast-paced environment. If you are a skilled copywriter who enjoys working closely with clients and is looking for a fun, fulfilling work environment that promotes creativity and flexibility, then this is an opportunity you should consider.
- Create content for a variety of digital platforms and print media, including websites, downloadable offers, blogs, social media, advertisements, and more
- Copy edit digital and print content for grammar as well as to ensure accuracy, consistency, voice, style, and branding
- Work closely with project managers to build plans that deliver on content strategy
- Work closely with the Creative Department to produce premium content pieces for clients
- Support other content creators through collaboration on story ideas, copywriting, and proofreading content
- Deliver research plans that uncover the buyer’s journey and needs, obstacles, and goals
- Create quarterly content strategies for full-service clients
- Monitor the content marketing landscape and remain current on marketing trends and updates
- Use data to identify trends, enhance content performance, and increase traffic
- Help identify, manage, and cultivate contract writer and editor relationships
- Proven ability to write engaging content for a variety of industries
*Writing samples must be provided with application
- Excellent editing skills, and a strong eye for design and detail
- Experience creating marketing and/or strategy plans
- Strong communication skills are also a must in this role, so you should have a proven track record of successfully managing stakeholder expectations and delivering great results. You must be comfortable regularly speaking with marketing directors and business owners about their products/services, brands, and businesses
- Able to juggle a variety of projects, multi-task, and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team. While not a project manager position, this role requires the managing of content and working closely with project managers and other project leads
- At least five years of content marketing or copywriting experience in positions that require significant, direct interaction with clients, designers, and project managers
- A degree in mass communications, journalism, public relations or a related discipline
- You will need to become HubSpot Certified and StoryBrand Certified, as well as receive additional training
- Some travel will be required. We may need you to be on site for an initial client visit; to travel to headquarters in Amarillo, Texas, for semi-annual meetings; and to attend HubSpot and StoryBrand training events/conferences around the country
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing and sales software
- Experience with photography and/or videography
The position is location-independent. Work from where you are and help support our projects by partnering with a team distributed across the U.S.
- Collaborative, creative work environment
- Dynamic work days where there is never a dull moment
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Opportunities for travel and industry training
- 401k and matching contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-supported charitable events and paid volunteer opportunities
*Benefits and work schedule dependent upon agreed employment status.
About ROI Online
ROI Online is an award-winning digital marketing agency headquartered in Amarillo, Texas. We are the first agency to become both StoryBrand and HubSpot Certified. Our clients are varied, so you will be challenged by different situations every day. We work with oil and gas services companies, health and wellness practices, law firms, speakers and coaches, membership organizations, and more. If you are looking for a challenge, a rewarding career, and an opportunity to expand your skill set, you can do it all at ROI Online.
The ROI Online Culture
We have approximately 15 employees, some of whom work at our headquarters in Amarillo, Texas, while others work remotely around the U.S. We have an outstanding, hard-working, and fun team who love coming to work every day. We celebrate individuality, learning, creativity, and courage. We are also honest and transparent. We are trusted with our clients’ businesses, and we take that seriously. We want and need people who are engaged and passionate about helping our clients succeed.
Read our Culture Code here.
ROI Online is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a diverse workforce and encourage anyone who is qualified, no matter your race, gender, political or religious views, to apply. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply, please contact us at email@example.com.