ROI Online, an internet marketing agency based in Amarillo, Texas, is looking to add to its team. Our agency is quickly growing, and we are excited to be able to offer positions to help fuel our growth and success.
Job Location: ROI Online, an internet marketing agency in Amarillo, Texas
Position Type: Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40
The Internet Marketing Associate will support and assist the Web Design, Social Media and Content Departments.
- Professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple timelines based on clients' needs
- Writing and editing experience
- Social media skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the benefits of SEO, inbound marketing, and social media marketing
- Strong understanding of the web development process including the layout and user experience
- Good knowledge of video editing and production
- Knowledge of social media management platforms, such as HootSuite and Sprout Social
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend meetings with clients
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communications with clients and managers
- Record activities and communications in CRM/project management tool
- Record time daily
- Complete training and certifications in assigned tools
- Research and deliver reports on assigned projects
Ready to send in your resume? Use the button below to get started.