But, how do you do that?
You have a business to run.
You have a team to supervise.
You are already juggling dozens of responsibilities.
Not only do you have to clarify your message, but you also have to:
- Redesign your website
- Rewrite your website content
- Create a lead-generating offer
- Start an automated email nurturing campaign
- Gather customer testimonials
- Produce a customer-generating email for referrals
We get it — that’s A LOT to take on. It can be overwhelming and confusing as to where to even start. You’ve invested your time and money in StoryBrand and you deserve to see that investment pay off!
That’s why StoryBrand created the StoryBrand Guide Certification. Now anyone who has been through StoryBrand can hire a full-service agency, a personal marketing coach, or a talented copywriter to create websites, email campaigns, print material, lead generators, and more.
All providers are StoryBrand Certified and trained. Every guide fully understands and embraces the SB7 framework so they can help your brand grow.
7 Reasons To Hire A StoryBrand Guide
- Have been trained in person by StoryBrand.
- Can polish your BrandScript.
- Wireframe a website that follows the SB7 framework.
- Write a lead-generating PDF to capture email contacts.
- Create an automated email campaign that on-ramps customers.
- Write a sales letter that closes deals.
- Gather customer testimonials that establish you as a guide and create brand reciprocity.
And so much more. With a StoryBrand Guide, you can be confident your marketing materials will work.
That said, not all StoryBrand Guides are created equally. While some may have years of experience implementing the StoryBrand framework, others may be relatively new to the process.
If you're going to invest in a StoryBrand guide, make sure you do your research. You want to partner with someone who has worked with businesses similar to yours. Consider their portfolio, their reviews, and their certifications. Guides who have multiple marketing-related certifications (like an Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot) likely have a deeper understanding of marketing as a whole.
If there isn't a lot out there for the guide, this is a good indication that they're fairly new to the game. In some ways, this can be a benefit. They will likely charge less than more established guides. However, it also comes with risks. Because they don't have much experience, they may not ask the right questions to get to the heart of your business's BrandScript.
ROI Online is a full-service marketing agency and the first agency certified as a StoryBrand Guide. We can help make your brand’s marketing clear so your customers listen.
Not only is our agency a StoryBrand Certified Agency, but almost everyone at ROI has taken the StoryBrand Marketing Course and attended a StoryBrand Workshop. We’ve even hosted StoryBrand Workshops for our community’s business professionals!
We’re pretty serious about StoryBrand because we have personally seen it work — not just for ourselves but also for our clients as well as business leaders in our community.
Find out how StoryBrand has helped businesses like yours!
How To Execute The StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap Quickly
To help businesses execute the StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap, we have created an exclusive StoryBrand QuickStart.
The QuickStart can help you:
- Execute the Roadmap quickly
- Execute the Roadmap right
- Get results faster
- Create all of the pieces of the Business GrowthStack featured in The Golden Toilet
With the QuickStart, you:
- Clarify your message
- Get a new website framework
- Get a lead-generating PDF
- Get an automated email campaign
- Get customer testimonials
- Get a customer-generating email
And we can do this all in just 120 days!
If you have a clear message but need help putting it into action, contact our team to find out if a QuickStart could be right for your business. Don’t waste any more time feeling overwhelmed and confused about your marketing. Allow us to create StoryBrand marketing materials for you!